Friday, June 27, 2008

What I think of the AG institute

I throughly enjoyed the AG institute because we got to do so many things. I learned about the Japanese internment camps, which i didnt know there was before.I created an educational blog and got touse it to tell people what I think about many different issues including the movement of the Cherokee and the slavery that their used to be in North Carolina before the civil war. My favorite activity was probably the mock trial because we had to do reaserch, read our evidence, organize the evidence, come up with roles and actually present all this imformation. I also learned about the trail of tears( the road the goverment promised to build so the former residents of the fontana area could visit their loved ones, but never built it.) which I had never heard of before this institute. It was awsome!!!

No comments:

The New York Times - Breaking News